Ini Cerita Saya

My photo
Selangor, Malaysia
Simple:Talkative:Love my Si Putih much:Nerdy:Eat like monster:Good driver ever:Eldest in a family:Mummy's and Daddy's sweet daughter:What else??? Mr Gajah's EHEMMMMM.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hi Singapore!

Singapura.. Ada apa?
Tak kisah la ada apa..
Yang penting, The Enjoyable Company Trip! Yeay.

Salam. Hye All!

On 15-17 September 2012, aku join company trip. Wah. best! Best sebab colleague aku semua memang terbaik and AWESOME! 3 days and 2 nights there memang tak terasa walaupun aktiviti tak crowded sangat. Even aku just 6 months join company tu PLUS aku dah tender pula sebab nak further study BUT mereka masih bawa aku ke Singapore. Thanks boss! :)

Our tentative is so simple and as per below:

First Day
6.30am: assemble in front of the office and gerak ke Singapore.
12.00pm: HI SINGAPORE! - Terus ke Zoo, and Marina Bay.
7.00pm: Check-in V-Lavendar Hotel and own activity. (My activity was cuci mata kat BUGIS STREET)

Second Day
9.00am: Assemble, breakfast and UNIVERSAL STUDIO.
10.00pm: Balik hotel and own activity. (Ehem. and my activity was went to GEYLANG! haa.. Azrul ajak ok. haha)

Third Day
9.00am: Assemble and went to Garden by the Bay.
12.00pm: Bye Singapore!
10.00pm: Arrived at office.

Like I said, simple je kan our tentative but the most important things is ENJOY! So, below ada picture2 yang aku attach kan. 


Breaky while waiting all the boss. :)

Programmer and boss for sales..

Our bus!

Zoo!


Our Team..

Yeay! My lovely friend from JB. Thanks datang.. :)

Marina Bay Sands.

USS.. :)

Lalalala...

This is the one I scared for..

My lovely friends. 


P/s:This is the best memories I ever had with this company. Thanks give me an experience work here even for a few months and yes, all of you are very gorgeous. Miss u guys! - EXCEL SYSTEMS SDN. BHD.







No comments: