Ini Cerita Saya

My photo
Selangor, Malaysia
Simple:Talkative:Love my Si Putih much:Nerdy:Eat like monster:Good driver ever:Eldest in a family:Mummy's and Daddy's sweet daughter:What else??? Mr Gajah's EHEMMMMM.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Birthday and Leicester

Ups. My birthday!
Thanks for all the wishes..
Really appreciate it! 

Start with all the messages. 

Twitter.....

Facebook. Thanks to all 150++(maybe) peoples. :)


Dinner with my Adik. Sofiyyah. 
*Thanks sebab belanja akak. hehe


AND THE SURPRISE BY MY LOVELY FRIENDS HERE!
THANKS A LOT GUYS. LOVE U!


My Cake


My Flatmate-Bhavika




Birthday Gift. :)


What makes me miss my family at Malaysia when they posted this on my FB Wall.
I really miss them. (Can I cry? isk isk isk )


P/s: Whatever it is, thanks a lot to everyone that really make my day. I need to be strong. I promise to take care of myself here and I will bring back my degree from here. To "awak", thanks coz always be my side and keep accompany -skyping- me. Love u all. 







No comments: