Ini Cerita Saya

My photo
Selangor, Malaysia
Simple:Talkative:Love my Si Putih much:Nerdy:Eat like monster:Good driver ever:Eldest in a family:Mummy's and Daddy's sweet daughter:What else??? Mr Gajah's EHEMMMMM.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend!

Even today is 17 July 2011,
it doesn't means I forgot about your birthday ok. 
I just do not have a strength to wish to you.
Yup I had wished thru sms but................

Anyway and anyhow, I just want to wish you Happy Birthday,
May Allah bless you,
Remember 1 things, I just need we to be friend like before,
Not let our friendship just died like that ok.

So, wish you all the best in your life.
No matter what, I know you well my dearest friend. 

p/s: Happy Birthday! 16 July...... 
 Your birthday present I will give to you once we meet ok..  :)

No comments: