I'm Nani a representative from Xclusive Fitnesz want to offer the vacancies for those who are still do not have a job or presently want to search a part-time job and internship programs. Yes!! we do have all those type of vacancies. We searching for the post like below:
1. Administration Executive (Full-Time)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management.
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize efficiently.
- Be organized, self-directed and take initiative.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Resourceful with good problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- Diploma and/or Bachelor's Degree in (Business Admin) or equivalent.
- Preferably 1 year of working experience.
- Computer literate
- Positive attitude, independent, multi-tasking and efficient with high degree of urgency.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Able to promote advertisements and advertorial pages strategically
- Good interpersonal skills, good written expression, good oral and written comprehension; and creative.
- Self-Motivated, Determination & Focus to Succeed.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, and English
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- To arrange meeting with new client
- To secure long-term relationships with those new business by promoting our products & services.
- To manage and maintain new business by providing high standard of service quality at all times.
- To attend customer requests, inquiries, problems and complaints with urgency, diligently and efficiently.
- To participate in all the marketing campaigns and activities to promote products and services.
- Establish and solicit new business by actively participating in marketing events
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Required language(s): Malay, and English
- Both male and female
- Fresh graduates/Entry level and students who are seeking for the part time/ internship job are encouraged to apply.
- To ensure professional artwork design for all print collaterals e.g. flyers, posters, banners and etc as per graphic request received. All artworks are to be reviewed with final check.
- To ensure accurate printing specifications are provided to printer. Is responsible to liaise with printer on colour proof approval to ensure colour accuracy and image quality.
- To participate in developing new ways of presenting restaurant menus.
- To establish and create new ideas and trends in decor through brainstorming and conceptualizing them through visual and renderings Requirements:
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and fast.
- Has a good organizational and communicative skill.
- Must be PC literate and has knowledge of graphic software.
- Is creative and up-to-date with latest in graphic design methods and applications.
- Knowledge in multimedia presentation and website design is an advantage.
- Good contacts with printing, paper and color separation suppliers is an advantage.
5. Gym Instructor/ Trainer (part-time /internship)
- manage and train all the gym members.
- give an advice to the members that needed an advice about their health and work-out style.
- familiar with the gym equipment.
- knowledgeable in health science is an advantage.
- energetic and friendly.
- good interpersonal skills.
- Participate in doing outdoor works.
- Willing to work in area given.
- Energetic and creative thinking.
- Possess own transport.
- Able to speak Malay, and English (an advantages).
- Students are encouraged to apply.
- Possess own transport
- Able to speak Malay and English (an advantages)
- Students are encouraged to apply
*Those who are interested, do send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or do contact 03-55139619 (office).