Ini Cerita Saya

My photo
Selangor, Malaysia
Simple:Talkative:Love my Si Putih much:Nerdy:Eat like monster:Good driver ever:Eldest in a family:Mummy's and Daddy's sweet daughter:What else??? Mr Gajah's EHEMMMMM.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Second family I had.....

Since a month ago..
I love them all..
They're very kind and friendly..

* Aunty, Nabil, Syahirah, K.Ann

Semua ni start when I kerja disini. Butik Marian kt Bangi. Family Kak Jun and Kak Ann mmg best. I got another adik2 beside my real adik. I got Nabil, Iman, Syahmi, Syahirah, Irfan, Danial & also the youngest one is Danisha. I also got a kakak name Kak Mas.

*Nabil & Iman

We all playing futsal together, lepak, going to shopping.. whoa.. a lot of things. Rasa cam akan rindu these family la. Thanks to all of u and i promise i'll not forget u guys.

*Kak Mas

No comments: