Ini Cerita Saya

My photo
Selangor, Malaysia
Simple:Talkative:Love my Si Putih much:Nerdy:Eat like monster:Good driver ever:Eldest in a family:Mummy's and Daddy's sweet daughter:What else??? Mr Gajah's EHEMMMMM.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

When You Are "Ex"....

ex????
enough lor..

Bukan nk sombong blagak sgt. Tapi Im not single la. Ayat yg paling senang utk menerangkan status sebenar. Then nape yg past person nk disturbing my life lg. Enough la. If just friends ok la. Tapi im not intrested to be your friend and nak layan u all la. Ok?? dapat terima x??

All of this coz of Im trying to be faithful to my bf. That is the important things and i hope i may do it. I just want him to be with me. Not other guys at this moment. Even we're not like others but we're still love each others. I believe it.

No comments: