Ini Cerita Saya

My photo
Selangor, Malaysia
Simple:Talkative:Love my Si Putih much:Nerdy:Eat like monster:Good driver ever:Eldest in a family:Mummy's and Daddy's sweet daughter:What else??? Mr Gajah's EHEMMMMM.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I think I should say that...........

what should I say??
I only have u..
Please realize it...

Hard to say..
But it is true..
I only have u at this moment and i hope till end of my day..
I am not a perfect person..
But I try to be as good as I can..
I hope you know that Im talking about you..
I dont have any guys in my life..
Just one i want to heard from you..
I want you to propose me and say you are serious with me..
Serious relationship is important to me..
Only this I want..
I do not ask anything else from you..
Sayang..
I REALLY LOVE YOU!! trust me..

I think I should say that I really love you...


No comments: